Chronic Shoulder Pain
What is the best way to pinpoint the exact location of pain symptoms? My pain originally started when I heard a snap from my shoulder, and ever since spread to tingling/burning/numbness in my left arm, and neck pain and headaches.

Most doctors have focused on my neck as the cause, but I'm not so sure. Traction only makes it worse, and the only doctor to discuss my shoulder said "Subacromical Bursitis" or that it was the trap muscle.

My pain seems to be getting worse, as my right shoulder has never hurt and now is. I'm at the end of my wits, it's been over two years and I can't take it anymore.
Im sorry I have the same exact pain, mine comes from my neck down my shoulder with numbness in my arms. nerve tests were neg; im having a mri and i know nothing will show. the pain is dull and aching and drives me nuts. i take percocet and well that helps get me thru jumping out the window from the pain! I am researching alot because if the mri says nothing, i know i have pain so theres got to be something?
Im experencing the same types of pain. harsh pain in my shoulder that moves down my arm and up towards my neck. It like a burning or a stabing feeling. It just started two weeks ago after I took a fall and landed on my shoulder. it deffinitly feels like a nerve problem. When i try to ice it the pain gets worse. like it is extra sinsitive. I have an apoinment with an orthopedic surgen next week. Do you think he can help me? or should i be seeing a nerve specilist. I don't have great insurence.. 5,000 deductable.. And i really dont want to wast mony on eneffective doctor visits. My pain is very harsh and the percs i have don't even take the edge off. Any advise would be helpfull