Neurology Community
Chronic vertigo, occasional tingling in extremities, disc bulge in C-sp...

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Chronic vertigo, occasional tingling in extremities, disc bulge in C-spine, related?

I've had chronic vertigo for the past three months. Up until the end of April these were my symptoms:
Relatively intense vertigo once every couple of months occurring when staring at a computer screen, lasting about 30 seconds.

The symptoms always faded away completely, that is until the last time it happened, which was three months ago. Since then I have rarely felt 100% balanced on my feet for more than a day. More recently I have been getting a tingling sensation in my left arm and leg. I've also got a stiff neck, (more on that later).

I visited a neurologist (who specializes in dizziness), and got an MRI of brain (normal) and C-Spine. The C-spine MRI report came back saying there was "a nonstenotic disc bulge at the c6-c6 level associated with bone spurs in the foramen." Other than that it was normal. My question is this. Can that be the source of my dizziness? Or should I look elsewhere for the cause?
Hi.  Even though you had a normal brain MRI have you considered MS as the cause of your symptoms?  I have MS and about 20 years ago had very bad vertigo.  The numbness and tingling sound like possible MS symptoms as well.  I'm not a doctor so I don't know but you might want to look into this.  
Good luck to you, I hope your vertigo gets better.