Neurology Community
Clinically Dead Brain Revival

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Clinically Dead Brain Revival

Dear Sir,

I am a resident of New Delhi India. My Brother in law met with a car accident on 22nd of Aug,2007.He had  severe brain injuiries.He had a edema in his brain which ultimately grew big & led to damage of Brain Stem and Doctors declared his brain as clinically dead.Now he is on respirator for last 8 Days.He's just 26 years of age. We love him very much,can you please guide us &   suggest us that if any treatment is available in any part of the the world or is there any breakthrough in Stem cell therapy or any Other Treatment to Repair the Dead Brain.Please mail us at ***@**** & help us.

Hoping for Help in Distress

Hemant
Dear Hemant,
Here is a link online that might help you with your brother-in-law's situation.

www.brain-injury-resource.com