Cold feeling on head
For the past almost week now, I've had a cold feeling on my forehead and sometimes on the top and back of my head and sometimes it will move to the sides where my temples are as well. It feels as if an ice cold rag is laid on my head. Sometimes it will feel like it's tingling too. At first I tried to ignore it, but it just wont go away. When it first started it would only happen once a day, but today was the first day that it had been going on all day and will not stop. Today is the first time that I feel my nose tingling too. I'm really starting to worry something cold be seriously wrong, I'm only 24 years old. I do not have a headache, or any anxiety just the cold feelings that come out of nowhere.
me too but ive had for about three months now. i told my neurologist but she said its just my anxiety.
Any update I have the same symptoms . Lots of stress at work
i have same. i am too much worried. it happens one or  two times a day.