Cold on right side
I periodically have a pronounced feeling of cold on my right side, particularly on the sides of my right arm and thigh, tho I also feel it on the right side of my head, and in my right buttock. This happens once or twice a week, on average.

I am female, otherwise in excellent health: 54 years old, exercise vigorously 3 or 4 times a week, with manageable levels of stress and a stable personal life. My only other continuing health issue is headaches that are frequent but quite mild; they do not respond to migraine medication but do respond to Tylenol, so I just live with them and take Tylenol when the pain is bothersome.  

I first noticed this feeling of coldness on the right side two years ago, at my desk at a stressful, miserable job (which I left more than a year ago). Could this possibly have been triggered by stress? If there is any pattern to the recurrences now, I believe I experience it more in times of stress.

Might it be a continuing cardiovascular reaction to stress? My heart has tested as very healthy, but my father had two strokes and died of heart attack at age 69. No heart disease on mother's side.  If so, is there anything that I can do to ease the discomfort? I dress warmly, but this is acute, and on one side only.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

This discussion is related to One side colder than other.