Aa
A
A
Close
Cold sensations
Hello,  I am a 40 year old female in good health.  I have never been one to run to the dr with any and every problem, but I have been experiencing some strange symptoms that I feel a little silly about.  For the past 6 months or so I have been experiencing a cold sensation on various parts of the right side of my body.  It sometimes feel like someone is holding a cold can of soda to the back/right side of my neck, or a localized sensation on my chest or shoulder, or like cold water is dripping down the back of my right leg.  I automatically go to wipe it off, but nothing is there and my skin feels normal to the touch.  It is happening more often and for longer period of time.  I am not in any pain with it.  I do not feel like I am anxious - other then feeling crazy for having these symptoms lol!  I don't feel like I have a pinched nerve or anything....  Any ideas what this is - or am I crazy and just don't know it!
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Did you ever find out what you have? You are not alone. I have had cold spots on my lower back for a few months now. It is the wierdest thing.  I could be perfectly warm but my lower back feels like I put an ice bag on it. I haven't been to a dr yet.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Mine started last week, a cold spot on my left foot, nowhere else but as ive been reading it may spread.

Not sure whether to go to the docs about this?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have been experiencing something similar to yours. I sometimes that cool feeling on parts of my head. At first i was really concerned because i thought something horrible was going to happen. but turns out its just my anxiety, or so i am led to believe. the other theory is that its a nerve problem. it doesnt happen that often. but in your case i would go to the doctor just in case. although its probably nothing to worry about since there is no pain involved
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
My Face Has Been In Pain For A While Since I Moved..Um, This Would Not Happen Often But Usually In The Cold ( December/Novemeber/January/Feburay ) but today it is hot out and the left side of my face has been A cold senation inside, its usually haves pain in my eye socket,inside my cheek, and today it has travled to my forhead. I would like to know if theres a cure or anything that can help it go away, Oh Yes,, Also.. when i was little i got bit by a dog on the cheek so could it be my nerves ( they ripped i think? ) Thanks!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank