Cold sensations
Hello,  I am a 40 year old female in good health.  I have never been one to run to the dr with any and every problem, but I have been experiencing some strange symptoms that I feel a little silly about.  For the past 6 months or so I have been experiencing a cold sensation on various parts of the right side of my body.  It sometimes feel like someone is holding a cold can of soda to the back/right side of my neck, or a localized sensation on my chest or shoulder, or like cold water is dripping down the back of my right leg.  I automatically go to wipe it off, but nothing is there and my skin feels normal to the touch.  It is happening more often and for longer period of time.  I am not in any pain with it.  I do not feel like I am anxious - other then feeling crazy for having these symptoms lol!  I don't feel like I have a pinched nerve or anything....  Any ideas what this is - or am I crazy and just don't know it!
Did you ever find out what you have? You are not alone. I have had cold spots on my lower back for a few months now. It is the wierdest thing.  I could be perfectly warm but my lower back feels like I put an ice bag on it. I haven't been to a dr yet.
Mine started last week, a cold spot on my left foot, nowhere else but as ive been reading it may spread.

Not sure whether to go to the docs about this?
I have been experiencing something similar to yours. I sometimes that cool feeling on parts of my head. At first i was really concerned because i thought something horrible was going to happen. but turns out its just my anxiety, or so i am led to believe. the other theory is that its a nerve problem. it doesnt happen that often. but in your case i would go to the doctor just in case. although its probably nothing to worry about since there is no pain involved
My Face Has Been In Pain For A While Since I Moved..Um, This Would Not Happen Often But Usually In The Cold ( December/Novemeber/January/Feburay ) but today it is hot out and the left side of my face has been A cold senation inside, its usually haves pain in my eye socket,inside my cheek, and today it has travled to my forhead. I would like to know if theres a cure or anything that can help it go away, Oh Yes,, Also.. when i was little i got bit by a dog on the cheek so could it be my nerves ( they ripped i think? ) Thanks!