Concussion And Post Concussion Syndrome
I was involve in a very bad car accident 02/10 and have no memory of the actual wreck. the hospital deemed I have a severe concussion and then also diagnosed me with Post Concussion Syndrome. I am currently also experiencing back and neck problems as well as getting a collarbone checked out for a possible fracture.

My question is does coffee effect concussion and PCS recovery. And how long does recovery generally take.
I know alcohol is a def bad thing to do with concussion but what bout some coffee?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Usually people recover from a concussion without any residual effects. Some people may manifest the symptoms longer and the condition is termed as post concussion syndrome. Repeated concussions are known to double the risk.  After a concussion, the levels of brain chemicals are altered. It usually takes about a week for these levels to stabilize again. However, the time it takes to recover from a concussion is variable, so avoid all strenuous activity till complete recovery. Also, avoid alcohol but you could take coffee.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.