Conserned about pins and needles feeling through out my entire body even my face. Could this be an early sighn of MS?

I am a 32 year old female with a history of Hydrocephalus and Fibrous dysplasia of the left optic canal that was decompressed in 2004.  I also have optic neuropathy in the left eye and a history of ROP.  

I have had the pein and needls feeling throughout my entire body even my face.  My first bout of this particular sessations started 7yrs. ago and they went q way then this past march they have come back and the episodes seem to happen more frequently. I do have mild spacisty in my legs and feet but that has been diagnosed as CP.  This is the only symptom of MS. I seem to have.  My legal blindness is somewhat stable at 20/200. I have had an MRI and CT of the brain and it seems to be pretty normal copaired to the ones in the past.  I was wondering if you had some suggestions about why I might be having the painful feelings could it be MS or something else?
Thank you so much for your time.

Gina Perkins
What is MS?
....MS is short for multiple sclerosis

Have you seen a neurologist?

This could be a symptom of lots of things. Only a physician could order the right test to try and pin down the cause.

GOOD LUCK!