Constant, Stabbing Pain in Forearm
For the two weeks I've had a sharp, stabbing pain in the right forearm. The pain is constant, not throbbing, and located about midway between my wrist and elbow on the outer side of the arm. The area above where the pain is seems to be a little warmer then the rest of my skin, as well as a bit numb feeling if I rub it. If I extend my arm back the pain intensifies and seems to focus a little more on one area.

I'm wondering if I haven't somehow pinched a nerve or something in my arm somewhere, and  that's what's causing my problem. Can anyone out there possibly shed a little more light on this for me?
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine your arm, I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

From the symptoms you describe, it sounds that it could be a circulatory disturbance (due to compression of blood vessels) after injury/smoking or a nerve pinched.  This may most likely occurs due to any clots in blood vessels, excessive alcohol use or diabetes. I would suggest evaluating all the possibilities with the help of a doctor first. Further referral to a neurologist will surely help you in getting a more precise opinion here. Hope this information proves help you.

My symptoms are somewhat similar adnamac.

The pain, like adnamac, is like a "sharp, stabbing pain".

The pain is constant and does not stop even if I reposition my arm in a different angle.

The temperature seems to be about the same to the unaffected area as well.

If it helps the pain is in my right lower forearm, about 2-3 inches from the wrist.

If you can give me some feedback that would be great.
does it get better