Constant Head Spinning
I am a overall healthy 22 year old.  For the past 3 days I have had constant episodes of my head spinning pretty bad to the point where I have to either sit or lay down for a while till it gets better.  Sometimes I have nausea as well.  I would get light headed before but three days ago I fell off a bike and hit my head.  I do not know if it is related but since then the spinning has gotten much worse.  I occurs anytime of the day and comes spontaneously. Any input would really help, I have not seen a doctor yet and was wondering if its something I should have checked since it just seems to get worse.  I feel as if my head were spinning not the room and sometimes I feel pressure when the spinning comes on.  I am not pregnant and overall a healthy 22 year old female.  Any input would help.

Please seek emergent care.
I had a mild Traumatic Brain Injury (almost 2 years ago) and my worst symptom (until this day) is dizziness.  Not saying you have the same but I strongly suspect it is due to your head injury.  Go to ER right now.