Neurology Community
Constant Headaches

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Constant Headaches

Hi, I'm a 29 year old white male.  I've been getting headaches for years.  But, recently they have been occurring everyday.   They aren't severe,  just nagging and uncomfortable.  They consist of temple pressure, occasional top of head mainly on the right side, and in the back of the head also.  There is also sensitivity to light.  Could this be due to uncorrected vision, or is there something else I should be considering?
It could be your vision, it could be a sensitivity to food ( especially aspartame and other fake sugars ) it could be migraines, it could be cluster headaches, it could be that your neck or spine is out. You may be clenching your teeth in your sleep...could be many things.

I suggest talking to your doctor, dentist, and a chiropractor or massage therapist.

My headaches are caused by my neck seizing up.
I cut aspartame out of my diet 20+ years ago as well, after suffering from migraines on a constant basis. It worked for 18 years...until the neck started seizing up that is. lol