Aa
A
A
Close
Constant Tingling/Cold Sensation in Feet
The other day I woke up with an odd feeling in my feet.  It was similar to the feeling of it being asleep, although not fully.  Just a mild tingling sensation that didn't seem to go away (was stronger in my right foot).  My feet also seemed to feel cold no matter how much I covered them up.  Today I had a similar feeling although it seemed to be more focused on the toes.  They just felt real cold all day with a mild tingling.  They also seem to be a bit itchy, although that may be in part to layering multiple pairs of socks.

Now I feel silly going to my doctor and saying "my feet kind of feel like they are asleep all the time" but I think I might have to.  I'm 28 years old, overweight, but have a fairly normal blood pressure last time I checked.  I do work a desk job, so I am sitting most of the day.  However, I've been moving around a lot the past coupld days and can't really seem to shake it.

My biggest fear would be diabetes although I haven't had any other signs (not overly thirsty, no bladder issues, blurry vision, or fatigue).  I'm wondering if this is potentially normal and will go away in a few days or if it is something I should have looked at.  I've been soaking in warm water once a day and trying to keep my feet as warm as possible.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
hi,this could be neuropathy,raynaud's disease, etc.Please consult Neurologist for evaluation.bye
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank