Constant Tingling/Cold Sensation in Feet
The other day I woke up with an odd feeling in my feet.  It was similar to the feeling of it being asleep, although not fully.  Just a mild tingling sensation that didn't seem to go away (was stronger in my right foot).  My feet also seemed to feel cold no matter how much I covered them up.  Today I had a similar feeling although it seemed to be more focused on the toes.  They just felt real cold all day with a mild tingling.  They also seem to be a bit itchy, although that may be in part to layering multiple pairs of socks.

Now I feel silly going to my doctor and saying "my feet kind of feel like they are asleep all the time" but I think I might have to.  I'm 28 years old, overweight, but have a fairly normal blood pressure last time I checked.  I do work a desk job, so I am sitting most of the day.  However, I've been moving around a lot the past coupld days and can't really seem to shake it.

My biggest fear would be diabetes although I haven't had any other signs (not overly thirsty, no bladder issues, blurry vision, or fatigue).  I'm wondering if this is potentially normal and will go away in a few days or if it is something I should have looked at.  I've been soaking in warm water once a day and trying to keep my feet as warm as possible.
hi,this could be neuropathy,raynaud's disease, etc.Please consult Neurologist for evaluation.bye