Constant dull pain under right eye
For the past year I have a constant dull pain under and around my right eye. If I were to draw a circle around the main area of pain, it would be from my underneath eye (sometimes inside the eye) down to my cheekbone and around to the temple. It is never shocking or stabbing -- it's always just dull, and when it's intense it can feel like it's burning. Other symptoms occasionally include very slight swelling under the eye, dull tooth pain (front right side of mouth), red eye, and dry eye. The pain will sometimes (once every month or so) switch over to the left side of my face for a day then go back.

Every day starts off with no or very little pain, but after a few hours the pain starts and gets worse throughout the day. There aren't any activities that make it noticeably worse, except bad posture while sitting at the computer could sometimes contribute but I'm not totally sure.

It started about a month after a wisdom tooth removal (likely unrelated) last year and has gotten increasingly worse since then. I originally thought it was an eye problem, but the eye doctor said all was good. Then an ENT checked my sinuses out and said it all looked good (also had MRI of brain). Then I received a CT, another MRI, and an MRV from a neurologist who couldn't diagnose me. He put me on a couple drugs including Neurontin to try to ease the pain, but they didn't seem to work. I then saw another neurologist who ruled out everything but TN and TMJ, so I saw a TMJ specialist. We tried a number of things including wearing a mouthguard at night, and nothing worked so he ruled out TMJ. I highly doubt that it's TN, because I really don't have any of the symptoms other than the fact that it's pain along the trigeminal nerve.

Muscle relaxants (Soma, cyclobenzaprine) usually help the pain.

The most recent diagnosis has been possible referred pain from trigger points in my back/shoulders, as trigger point injections and massage in the back/shoulders got rid of the pain for about a month. When it came back, I got the injections and massage again and it did not work, but maybe they missed the correct trigger point.

I do not know where to go from here. Nothing seems to make sense. Maybe the next step would be to get an MRI of my upper body to make sure nothing else is going on?

Does this ring any bells? Has anyone else had similar symptoms? Thank you immensely for any help or pointers!