Contact Dr. John Oas or Dr Neil Cherian - I need an oto-neurolist's evaluation
I have tinnitus...ringing in right ear. MRI for investigation of acustic neuroma was negative but did show mini stokes. I made a very major run trying to make flight connection from US to Hong Kong. My heart was racing and pounding the faster I have ever experienced. When I got on the plane I could not respond to questions for about 15 minutes. I think that I had a mini stroke then. And then the ringing in the right ear started about 2 weeks after I returned home from China. I would like an oto-neurolist like to Dr . John Oas or Dr Neil Cherian to evaluate me. How do I get in touch with them ? Nobody here seems to be concerned. I have had one DVT and one pulumonary embolism.

Scragges
Have you been workup up for hypercoagulable conditions?  Have you had an antiphospholipid titre?  One way to locate oto-neurologists or neuro-otologist is by going to the VEstibular Disorders of America (VEDA) .  They maintain a list of such specialists with addresses on their website.  You can do a search.  The tinnitus is horribly distressing, but from what you have told us, not nearly the most serious thing going on with you.  Quix