Continued and new nerve pain following June, 2011 R ankle peroneal tendon surgery.
I had right ankle peroneal tendon surgery June, 2011. It is now January, 2012 and I have been experiencing continued pain, burning in my right foot and a month ago left testicle pain begun and now back pain followed by sporadic  arm pains. I am concerned I am experiencing major nerve problems.  
What kind of procedure have u under went w/ this surgery? Nuero problems are one of the worse :( . Unfortunately my husband is having Nuero complications after his ingrunial hernia repair which they had used a piece of mesh which I'm leaning towards to be the problems. Are u on ne type of nerve meds? U shud look into a pain management doctor maybe they would be able to help u with ur pain till ur able to get me more info on ur complications. My husband had a nerve block 2 days ago not sure if it's you guna wrk but we have to give it a LIl time and wait and see. After all he had been through it was worth the shot. Pain meds isn't really the answer so try n stay away frm them as much as possible or get a highly non narcotic med perscribed to u.
The surgery was to repair peroneal tendon subluxation in the R ankle, which is still swollen, tingling and painful from the June, 2011 surgery. I could have possibly also more recently pulled something in my groin, but said to have no hernia. I saw a neurologist yesterday and he put me on pain mgmt. meds, so at least some of the pain is gone.