Could Ativan Withdrawal caused Tremors??
I need your help friends.  Last December I was put on Ativan in the ER and was told I could only be on it a short time. . .my doc broke her leg and went on a 7 month sabbatical.  As a result, my perscription for Ativan was renewed for 9 months! I had to go through withdrawal and from March  to May I did a slow taper which was horrible! (Maybe it was too fast?) As a result, I still have a very noticible neck, head and a slight tremor in my eyes which only goes away when I lay down on my side.  i also feel like a baby is kicking in my stomache when I feel my muscles relax in a hot bath.   This is really difficult to handle and very embarassing.  it is very difficult to read 12 font print or smaller.  Can You help me?
Its normal, sometimes it doesn't matter how slow you tapper down the withdraws are unavoidable.