Could really use some advice.
i was born with cerebral atrophy and am now 26 and having ALOT of problems, in almost every aspect of my life my seizures and sensitivity to bright light has increased dramatically my paranoia is taking a major toll and just recently i have started to get lost in area's well known to me. Is there any one who could lend me some advice on where i might be able to get some help...please.
Hi!
I am sorry about this. If the cerebral atrophy was due to cerebral palsy, then usually this is not a progressive disease. In this case you need to consult a neurologist to see why you are having these symptoms. Also, since you are losing you way and are suffering from paronia, you need to consult a psychologist as well. It is important to get a MRI to see to what extent the disease (if cerebral atrophy is due to other causes) has progressed. In either case, support treatment has to be initiated to help you manage your activities of daily living. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.