Crackling sound on top of head
I had Brain Surgery 1 year ago after stroke (congenital AVM). Recently had a wierd sensation over scar area on top of head where operation was performed. It sounded almost the same as when you have water in your ears but it was on the top of the head. It only lasted 1-2 secs but then i experienced severe loss of balance for about 10 secs. Loss of balance continued in a mild form for about 2 days. There was no pain experienced but i still do not feel "right". Any suggestions?
Hi there. My mom has the same sensations, but all over her head. It started 7 years ago on the top of her head. She has had MRIs done and they come back as normal. She does not feel pain, just has the cracking noise. She also gets dizzy w/ headaches. Let me know if you find anything out & I will do the same.
I suffer from migraine type headaches caused by sinus problems and stress.  I think the crackling noise is related to sinuses.