Neurology Community
Crawling, confusion, dizzy, weak and pain feelings on the head

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Hi, I'm a 17 year old boy and I have been dealing with some certain things for a year from now, and I wanted to know if there is anyone with the same feelings, or with any suggestions, but please note as I go on, I have a painful feeling on my head that makes me feel like I have been loosing memory thoughts, or having a numb-crawling feelings as I try to think.

So, as my first attempt from what has happened, I started noticing that it started off with a great depression that I have and still may be holding on to. Though this was from something that happened to me and 2 other people, it's been holding a lot of anger in me to get out of my head. Though I try to forget it often, it starts hurting my head as I think of anything ever since.

Since then, I noticed that I had trouble sleeping by waking up and feeling like I have to vomit, or extremely thirsty, and have been waking up 2-4 times every night, causing me to have "raccoon eyes" and have heard to take sleeping pills (which I'm not sure if it'll help what I'm going through)

After that, I started noticing that I had a strange feeling in my head where I started to loose balance a lot, and I was told to start taking vitamins to help, but I'm not sure what to take, because I still feel loss-balanced

Which then brings me to light-headed feelings. From this point, I thought all I needed to do was to seep more often, but as I woke up, I still felt light-headed, and I thought it was drowsiness that kept coming because of a medicine that I took. But soon, I thought it was something else, because it brought me to pressure that kept bothering my eyes, which feels a lot worse when I am on the computer, reading, or doing a lot of movement in my head.

After this occurred, I started having "hot spots" in my head, which made my head feel hot in certain areas, which made the light-headed and loss of balance even worse during the time. My parents thought that all I need to do is to get off the computer, and start doing physical activities, I tried their advice and nothing works. But though as I felt great about doing a lot of exercises, my body slowly felt like crashing as my head kept feeling like someone was rather pushing it, or it had being making heart-pumps that made my head feel like it was a terrible headache.

From there on, I feel like I can't be physical anymore, and it's been hurting only my left side on my head.

But one day, as soon as I tried to draw pictures for fun, I suddenly got a terrible nerve reaction as my girlfriend called my phone, causing me to get scared with a pinch in my head that made my body feel like there were needles in me. But sooner or later, I answered the phone and started to feel like there was a small crawling spot that started moving around. Sooner or later, I dropped the phone while my girlfriend was on the line, because I felt like there was something crawling in my head. It first felt like a bug trying to open my brain by tearing it apart, and soon became to air bubbles that kept coming down in my head. I went to Argent-Care that day, and I went to see what it was. My doctor said to be healthier to stop these symptoms by sleeping well and working out. But as I mentioned earlier, as I had problems as I did them. He soon took me to a CT scan, where they found nothing wrong with my brain, but only told me to see a physiatrist, where we can plan something for a better health, but I haven't done anything since.

But from this point, I stopped having the hot head spots on the left side of my head, but now I can still feel the crawling spots that occurred from the day it happened. But, I still have problems sleeping, and now I feel a painful spot on the back of my head.

It feels like there won't be any cures to this, because I've never heard anyone's cure to it, no one around me ever had the same problem, or they've been having this for many years now. All I feel like doing right now is crying myself to sleep, and feeling like I'll live with this for the rest of my life, or maybe die with this. I'm not sure if there will be any cures to all the things I'm going through, because it's been going to the point where I can't feel any emotions anymore. I can't think as good as I did when I was taking fish oil pills, or taking naps like I used to.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include stress/ anxiety, low blood sugar, low blood pressure, micronutrient deficiencies, hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities, autonomic disturbances etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!