Neurology Community
DDD, Sciatica, Arthritis...
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

DDD, Sciatica, Arthritis...

Hi

I do have chronic low back pain couple years already.
Last year I had CT scan and report sais next:

"Examination at L4-L5 demonstrates evidence of degenerative disc disease with moderate diffuse disc bulging impressing upon the thecal sac anteriorly, slightly more prominent on the left.There is also associated neural foraminal narrowing. Early facet degenerative change on the right.Left facet is maintained.
Examination at L5-S1 demonstrate evidence of degenerative disc disease with mild to moderate diffuse disc bulging impressing upon the thecal sac anteriorly.Minimal spinal stenosis.Neural foramina are maintained.No significant facet hypertrophy."
Because of this problems in last 12 months I worked only couple.
Few months ago I also started having knee pain, I guess it is related to my DDD and sciatica.
So far, I was told that I have sciatica, also low back arthritis, bulging discs-am I faling apart:)
I had physio therapies, chiropractis terapies, but did not help me a lot.
I guess there is somebody out there with similar problems, simillar experience, any advice what to do?
This Monday I am having an MRI (finaly) and after that Orthopedic surgeon will decide if there is need for surgery ( which I do not preffer, of course).
Last few days I am  feeling more and more pain in my left leg,foot..
Anybody there with same problems and experience?
Thank's
Miroslav