Daily Nausea
My wife, age 70,  awakens in the morning and experiences nausea when she gets out of bed. She has had all kinds of tests of potential causes of these symptoms in her abdominal area(Endoscopy, HIDA scan, CAT scan, Inner ear test, etc) and all are normal.  Blood tests are normal. She has been experiencing it for several weeks. No fever and rarely has to vomit.
She has no appetite,but will eat and drink. Some relief comes after she eats a little breakfast, but whenever she gets active again, the nausea returns.
Medicines for nausea like Meclazine, Dimenhydrinate, Dramamine, and Zofran appear to have little/no effect on the nausea.  
Has anyone had similar experience or has any doctor treated similar conditions?  
Hello Dear,

Whenever the brain is affected by an illness or injury, there is always the possibility of it causing nausea. Vertigo, anxiety, stress, and fatigue all cause nausea by affecting the brain.
Also some foods cause nausea - it's called food intolerance. Common causes of nausea are intolerances to Gluten, Dairy, Fructose and Yeast. The best and quickest way to identify food intolerance and pinpoint the cause of nausea is to do the Detection Diet.
There could be stress causing the nausea or possibility of some food intolerance .
Refer http://www.foodintol.com/food_intolerance/nausea_causes.htm
Best
Sometimes if there is a cyst or tumor on the ovaries, they will release chemicals that mimic pregnancy.  So a person could have nausea and other gastric disturbances, but when a gastroenterologist does tests, everything comes back normal.
If your wife had not had surgery to remove the ovaries, she can make an appointment with a gynecologist for an examination.

A migraine headache can cause nausea.  Some people have abdominal migraines, where they have the abdominal symptoms, but no headache.
Supplemental magnesium can help to reduce migraines.

I hope you can figure this out.......nausea is no fun.  I had nausea the whole time I was pregnant.  Twenty years later, I found out that the nausea of pregnancy can be caused by low magnesium.  

Wishing you the best,
Carol
My mother has been experiencing the same exact symptoms for weeks.  After researching the internet, and accounting of what medications (over-the-counter) she takes, I solved the problem:  First; she has recently been suffering a lot of pain on her hands and fingers which have been swelling.  Diagnosed it and it is Rhumatoid Arthritis.  During this time, she was taking a lot of aspirin.  Also a product called "MSM".  Which some people swear by for the condition.  Well, I checked everything out and discovered "Aspirin" is the culprit.  The most misdiagnosed condition is high dosage of Aspirin.  It doesn't take much but this morning, she woke up and the condition is gone, and she is eating again and moving about!  As simple as this may seem, it will not hurt for you to look into this as it costs nothing and is frequently overlooked by so many physicians.  I wish you and your wife the best!