Daily Severe Head Aches
I really don't know what to make of this and I am very sure that I have nothing to worry about, but I have been getting daily headaches for the past two weeks or so. By daily I mean that these headaches come and go, but I can count on having a headache every day. I would not call it a continuous headache because it does subside at times but then later comes back again. I have also been having symptoms including increased pain when bending over, headaches in the morning that get worse over the course of the day, transient episodes of weakness in my left arm, nausea but no vomiting, trouble maintaining my balance, and trouble getting my words to run together right. I don't really believe that I have anything wrong with me and I did have an MRI done a few days ago which I am assuming came back normal because I haven't heard back about it. I just want some advice.
How are you? What other symptoms are present?  How was the MRI result? If there is no history of head trauma or injury, this could be due to primary headaches such as cluster or migraine headaches.  There also a variety of migraine variants including hemiplegic migraine which could also be responsible. Symptoms of hemiplegic migraine include severe, throbbing pain, pins-and-needles feeling,numbness on one side of your body, weakness, loss of balance and coordination, visual aura, slurred speech, nausea , vomiting, and even language difficulties. Headache with bending may also be associated with sinus headache. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Imaging studies may need to be done also. Take care and do keep us posted.