Neurology Community
Dear Doctdors Is this epilepsy, please help

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

My heart stopped suddenly 4 years ago. I was rushed to the ER and next morning I was implanted a pacemaker.
6 months later I started to feel fainting spells and then I began having gran mal seizures during my sleep. I have been tested for Fabrays, desotonomia, lupus and have gotten many ct scans. I am presently on keppra and lamictal. I have had numerous blood work done and always come back normal. I had my hormones checked and they are out of balance but I am taking neuronting for pain on my side and leg and the Dr says that the neurontin will take care of the unbalanced hormones. My seizures would come every 21 days like clockwork so I suspect that it is hormonal. The keppra and lamictal have stopped the gran mal seizures but the peti mal seizures have never stopped. I have a number of symptoms that come with the seizures such as diarreah (diarrhea), headaches, nausea and lightheadedness. I have not had MRI because of my pacemaker but no one has ever diagnosed the problem. I need help please. When I get these seizures my face feels like it is burning and I get this red mask over my nose and cheeks, me hand and feet swell up sometimes. The medication that I take it is obviously for epilepsy but I feel that there is something else behind all my problems. Can you suggest anything that I may be able to do to get to the bottome of this.