Degenerative spondylosis L3, L4- What does this mean???
Severe pain in my pelvis right where a bikini line would be that radiates down the front of my left leg.  Stayed off my feet all week and the pain just continued to get worse.  I presented to the ER this evening and they did and MRI and said I have mild degenerative spondylosis L3 and L4 disc bulge. I have been searching the web to find out what exactly this means?  I hate hospitals and she wanted me to stay over night for some pain relief, but I opted to come home.  She said to follow up with my PCP on Monday for pain management.  
She also noted that it could be like this from one month to one year.  I can not bend down, walk w/o a limp, get in and out of a car, get up off the sofa w/o severe pain.  

What is going on? Can some one explain to me if this is a serious condition? I can't find anything that says degenerative spondylosis L3, L4? I was pretty messed up from the morphine and don't remember really anything she explained to me, all I have is what she wrote down on the discharge papers.  Any input from anyone who has had this problem, or knows what degenerative spondylosis L3, L4 means would be greatly appreciated.

Please help