Dent in the back of the head
A few days ago I got an extremely bad headache that would not go away with Tylenol.  It went away, I thought I had gotten rid of the headache, but it came back.  Once again Tylenol did not help.  Yesterday I got another headache and I was feeling around my head where it felt like the pain was coming from (Back of the head, to the right, towards the top) and I felt a dent about 2" wide 1" long and 1/4" deep.  I have never felt this dent before in my whole life.  The dent feels like it is part of the skull.  It is not tender to the touch.  I am 15 years old.  I continue to get headaches in which OTC painkillers don't work.  Please help!!!
Go get check as soon as you can by your Physician or Neurologist. I am so sorry to hear you are going through this at such a young age. But I know it can be treated. I am a migraine sufferer and if you never experience headaches like that before you need to seek medical help now. You can manage this before it get worst. I hope this helps.

Moni