Neurology Community
Desperatly need help!!!!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Desperatly need help!!!!!

Not sure where else to turn, maybe I'll get some answers here.  For the last 5 yrs. I've been to all different type of Specialists (Neurologist, Ear, Nose, Throat, Endocronologist, stomach, etc.).  I'll start at the beginning, 15 yrs. ago I had the same thing and it went away all on it's own.  About 5 yrs. ago it all came back and this time around it's worse, and no one has been able to figure out what it is.  It starts w/ rapid weight gain, occasional light headedness, occasional dizziness.  When I'm stopped at a red light for to long is when the light headedness would occur.  Certain high pitched noises also trigger it, such as standing to close to a big light such as the ones that light up a football field.  EEG was done w/ a white light nothing happened, Dr. put red tape over flashing light and I stopped breathing and passed out, nothing showed in the EEG.  He's stumped, he's never seen anything like it.  He sent me for an MRI which only showed a really bad sinus infection.  They treated that, but it didn't change anything.  Recently things are getting worse, I am constantly light headed, dizziness is happening alot and it's making me extremely nauseous and I did have one episode of fainting.  I have pressure in the back of my head and constantly tired and I break out in a sweat for no reason.  Please help soon, it's getting difficult now to perform my job.

Oh my god I can't believe it. I am having similar things. I keep fainting but I do not lose consciousness it is as if all the energy just saps out my body and I fall to the ground. I have the same reaction to lights. I work at a theatre and I found that white, blue and red lights are the worst. I also get very hot most of the time but my temperature is normal. I am keeping a chart at the moment with these details. I don't seem to get the weight gain though.

I do have the same feeling of pressure in the back of my head but everybody keeps telling me it is stress. I carry a fan everywhere I go now and don't care what people think.

I hope you get somewhere soon.

Fi
I am constantly lightheaded, headache, fatigue, naseaous etc., and mine happened after a head injury.  I work from home since I cannot handle going to work, being around people etc.,  One thing I also noticed is when I stop in red light I feel light headed and headachy too.  Very bizzare.  Though you don't have an head injury I can relate to that dizziness factor.

My body also feels hot at times when dizziness/headache becomes unbearable.  Been suffering for 2 years with not much help from any specialist.  Hope we all find relief.