Desperatly need help!!!!!
Not sure where else to turn, maybe I'll get some answers here.  For the last 5 yrs. I've been to all different type of Specialists (Neurologist, Ear, Nose, Throat, Endocronologist, stomach, etc.).  I'll start at the beginning, 15 yrs. ago I had the same thing and it went away all on it's own.  About 5 yrs. ago it all came back and this time around it's worse, and no one has been able to figure out what it is.  It starts w/ rapid weight gain, occasional light headedness, occasional dizziness.  When I'm stopped at a red light for to long is when the light headedness would occur.  Certain high pitched noises also trigger it, such as standing to close to a big light such as the ones that light up a football field.  EEG was done w/ a white light nothing happened, Dr. put red tape over flashing light and I stopped breathing and passed out, nothing showed in the EEG.  He's stumped, he's never seen anything like it.  He sent me for an MRI which only showed a really bad sinus infection.  They treated that, but it didn't change anything.  Recently things are getting worse, I am constantly light headed, dizziness is happening alot and it's making me extremely nauseous and I did have one episode of fainting.  I have pressure in the back of my head and constantly tired and I break out in a sweat for no reason.  Please help soon, it's getting difficult now to perform my job.

Oh my god I can't believe it. I am having similar things. I keep fainting but I do not lose consciousness it is as if all the energy just saps out my body and I fall to the ground. I have the same reaction to lights. I work at a theatre and I found that white, blue and red lights are the worst. I also get very hot most of the time but my temperature is normal. I am keeping a chart at the moment with these details. I don't seem to get the weight gain though.

I do have the same feeling of pressure in the back of my head but everybody keeps telling me it is stress. I carry a fan everywhere I go now and don't care what people think.

I hope you get somewhere soon.

Fi
I am constantly lightheaded, headache, fatigue, naseaous etc., and mine happened after a head injury.  I work from home since I cannot handle going to work, being around people etc.,  One thing I also noticed is when I stop in red light I feel light headed and headachy too.  Very bizzare.  Though you don't have an head injury I can relate to that dizziness factor.

My body also feels hot at times when dizziness/headache becomes unbearable.  Been suffering for 2 years with not much help from any specialist.  Hope we all find relief.