Diagnosis of MRI brain
Hope this is the right forum and I can get some help on my MRI brain result. Two days ago, I took MRI brain with and without contrast (also took MRA head with and without contrast, MRA neck with and without contrast). The reason for this is that recently I had blurry vision,headache with nausea. It happened twice. The first time,I had only blurry vision and lasted 20 minutes. The second time (within the same week), blurry vision,left side headache and nausea and it lasted 40 mins. Then I went to an emergency room and took CT scan and blood test. It did not find anything wrong. So my neurologist suggested I take MRI and MRA.

My neurologist said my brain had a little problem after he got the MRI and MRA result and I am going to see him next Thursday. My MRA (neck and head) looks OK based on the radiologist's report, but MRI seems to have some problems. I am wondering whether I can get some help from the forum and how to interprete the result.  The report from MRI brain says:

Finding: The ventricles and sulci are normal in size for age. There are multiple,greater than 10,tiny signal abnormality seen predominately in the frontal subcortical white matter. No mass effect is seen. There are no areas of restricted diffusion to suggest acute infarction. No abnormal enhancement is seen. The major intracranial flow voids are preserved.

Impression:
Scattered small signal abnormalities are seen predominately in the frontal subcortical white matter. There are nonspecific with differential considerations include mild chronic small vessel ischemic changes, demyelinating disease, and inflammatory processes.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The report states that there are areas in the brain that show altered signals, which could be due to small vessel ischemic changes. In Small vessel disease the lumen of the small blood vessels is narrowed causing a decrease in flow. To improve blood flow to these areas plavix is indicated. The drug is used to prevent heart attacks, strokes, and to treat peripheral vascular disease and claudication. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.