Neurology Community
Did anyone see Mystery Diagnosis on TV last night

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Hi I posted a question several days ago about an unrelenting headache.  I was watching TV last night on the
Discovery Health channel and was watching Mystery Diagnosis.  There was a lady that was basically having the
same symptoms as me headache starting at base of neck and burning sensation down arms.  It was finally getting
to the diagnosis and I FELL ASLEEP ( probably because of the darn Lyrica, it does make me sleep).  I missed
what her diagnosis was  DARN!  I don't know if they will show it again but if anyone out there saw this episode, I would
greatly love anyone kind of input on it.   Thanks for all your help!!!!!
I didn't see it, but there was a post on another board I belong to talking about a show that followed the diagnosis of Chiari Malformation. I tried to go to that board but I couldn't find it to see if it named what show, Maybe that was it? I know Chiari symptoms are back of head headaches, neck pain, tingling/numbness in extremities, etc.. I have it and a syrinx to boot!! But there are SO MANY conditions with the same symptoms, it's hard to tell. Hopefully someone else watched it and can tell you for sure. I'll keep digging on that other board and see if I can't find it.
Go the the Discovery Health Channel's website and look up the show. Maybe its listed there or you can contact them and ask what it is called. I'm sure someone will help you there.
Avatar n tn
I went to Discovery Health Channel's website, but couldn't find that particular show,
even typed in date.  Maybe they will show it again.  Thanks for answering back