Disc problem in vertebral column
My father is suffering from disc problem. One of his disc moved slightly due to which he often get back pain severely.He used Neurokind-G for some days then he was fine but now he stopped using it. Would you suggest an operation for him.If he undergoes operation can he be as fine as now

Please suggest me whether he can undergo operation or just medicines or you will suggest any exercises for him.
Hi there!

It would be difficult to comment on the situation or suggest a management plan without knowing the relevant clinical details or a detailed clinical evaluation. While conservative management with rest, anti-inflammatory medications, physiotherapy to strengthen the muscles is preferred for mild to moderate cases. Surgery is reserved for severe cases or moderate cases that fail to respond to conservative management. I would suggest discussing the situation and the appropriate management plan in detail with his treating neurologist.
Hope this helps.

Take care!