Discomfort In Left Arm
Ok for about three weeks I have had a discomfort nothing unbearable or even very painful in my left arm. The pain moves sometimes in my shoulder , elbow, upper arm, lower arm sometimes I lay on my arm. When I rub it down the pain stops and it does not hurt all the time. I am some what of a worrier so I just like to be sure I am 6'5 335 had a doctors checkup in Nov. 2007 and everything was fine of course the doc said I need to loose weight. I don't have a family history of Heart Dieses or Diabetes, but some things I was reading anytime I typed in Left Arm Pain or discomfort brought up heart attack. I have no chest or any where else discomfort, no other pains just the arm. I want to make sure it's not a silent heart attack or anything like that an just want to be safe. I don't have heath insurance so I want some advice before I go to the doctor or ER. Again no chest pain, no abs pain, back, or jaw pain just left arm discomfort. No problems breathing at all.
Hi, please get yourself investigated for cervical spondylosis too. As nerve compression at cervical level is responsible for pain in the arm, at times along with tingling sensations  in hand too. MRI spine is usually done for diagnosis. Treatment is physiotherapy, hot compressions, pain killers etc.