Neurology Community
Distorted Vision, Fatigue, confusion
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Distorted Vision, Fatigue, confusion

I have been having bouts of a really weird, and awful sensation. Its not constant, but it happens mostly during times when I need to focus. Like in the middle of a conversation, or if I am sitting still or standing for any length of time. I get this extreme dizzy feeling, and feeling of almost being out of body. I am watching people talk, but have a hard time understand what they are saying. This is not anxiety or in high stress situations, in fact, it seems to happen less if I am stressed, and am able/ have to force myself to be focused. It almost feels as if I am going to have a seizure, although I have never had one, so I am not sure how to explain the feeling. I am also so tiered, and not sleeping soundly at all.

I am having trouble occasionally interpreting what I am looking at. Like a simple picture of a dog, I will be staring at it trying to figure out what I am looking at. Its not like its blurred, or I cant see. I have 20/20 vision, its like my brain has no clue what it is looking at. When it starts I get nervous I am about to pass out or have a seziure or something. I normally try to move around, or get up if I am not to dizzy to stand.

I am worried I will just fall over, pass out, or have a seziure at my new job. My insurance will start next month, so I do plan on speaking to a Doctor, but I am wondering if there are any test, or diseases I should ask to be tested for. I am not having head aches, but I do have some pain in my back (i do not think the two are related, but I am no Doctor, so I am not opposed to looking into anything). My mom has MS. I was told its not hereditary, so I have not spent much time even thinking about that, but maybe I should mention it.

Any help would be great. I am not super worried yet (but I am a pretty mellow person in general). Mostly concerned I will have some episode I wont be able to cover up. So far I am able to at least nod and smile when its happening, and pretend nothing is happening.
Hi sorry you are not feeling well. Check in with your doctor after you get insurance. Is your mom able to communicate because she is an expert at ms and could tell you how her symptoms started.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...