Dizziness, arm & leg numbness

I'm a bit worried here. I'm a 28 year old active female who never had any medical issues. Last week at work, the right side of my face became completely numb. I started feeling nauseous and when I got up to get water, I almost passed out. (I collapsed on the floor, I couldn't move or see but I was still conscious.. I could hear people around me). It only lasted a few minutes but after that, I couldn't talk properly or make a complete sentence and what I was saying didn't make much sense. I had difficulties to walk and literally no strenght.

The next day I went to the clinic and was referred to the ER for an MRI. Once at the hospital, I was only given blood tests, which all came out beautiful.

A few things before this happened had started worrying me (enough to make an appointment at another clinic, -the appointment is for next week!-) : I have glandes (about 2cm by 1cm) on my neck and groin and lumps behind my ear (all on the right size) that started popping up in the past month (big enough to actually see them).  I often get dizzy spells where I think I'm about to pass out and where everything becomes black for a few seconds. Some fingers and toes often become completely numb and turn white or yellow. I have also lost a few good pounds (I'm already under 100lbs! Can't afford to lose more!!)

Since last week's incident at work, I feel like I have no energy, like going up a flight of stairs is really demanding and I still feel like I walk funny. I have no strenght whatsoever.

It's important to say that I eat very well and exercise enough. There's a lot of medical problems in my family: My sister has neurofibromatosis, my aunt has MS, two cousins had/have breast cancer as well as an aunt and great-aunt. My other cousin and grand-pa died of complications related to arterosclerosis.

I have searched high and low online to try to figure out what all the symptoms I have could be linked to without any success. I have a feeling that If I don't come out to the next doctor's appointment saying "I think I have this!", they aren't going to find out what it could be either...

HELP!!! :))

Vero