Dizziness, euphoria!!! , daily headaches, blurred vision!! PLEASE HELP!
I experience blurred vision, headaches, anxiety, loss of energy, dizziness and the most frustrating of them all is the surrealness! I am completely at my wits end, and I am bawling even now as I type this.  I've been getting headaches all my life but all of a sudden one day, I just started experiencing all the other symptoms along with the excruciating headaches. I have recently been diagnosed with pseudotumor and I am taking Diamox for this but, it has not cured these symptoms. I feel better then I did initially because at first I couldnt even function. But now, I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING CRAZY:( ITS A NONSTOP THING! I am dealing with this from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. I cant take it anymore! When everything seems surreal, its the worst thing in the world to me! Sometimes , I feel like I dont want to go on like this anymore. I dont even feel normal anymore. Is there anyone else experiencing these symptoms? Can somebody help me??? I dont know where else to turn! My doctors are even clueless. And yes, I've been on anti depressants and anxiety meds and all it did was put a mask on it just for a while. If anyone can help me my email address is ***@**** help:(

Your symptoms are typical of high intracranial pressure (ICP) due to pseudotumor cerebri. You can get your ICP checked just to make sure if it is getting controlled by diamox. LP serves a dual purpose in patients with pseudotumor cerebri it helps drain the excess spinal fluid and at the same time measures the ICP also.
Please discuss this with your treating doctor and keep us posted.
my symptoms are similiar however i dont have a diagnosis, mine stated 2 years ago after i had a tetanus shot. dizziness at times, weird sensations like tingling in head at bedtime,numbess, blurred vision,and the worst is ANXIETY of driving on the freeway. Im 33 years old ive driven all my life and all of sudden i developed anxiety. ive had mri an ct scans blood work as well. the only thing my blood worked discoverd is my vitamin d level is way below avery and my iron saturation is low as well. my pcp did not do anything with this information though. I dont fell normal anymore and im praying for a diagnosis. Im afraid to sleep at night because my body gets really weird at bedtime. I cant really work because i dont know if i ll get a dizzy spell. HELLLLLP!
ugh...i too feel spaced out....24 7... feel this pressure in my head...  its ruining my life as well.  its causing be to have panic attacks when i go out in pbulic because i just feel so misplaced. :/
i have had anxiety for 6-7 years now if you havent seen a doctor about getting pills i suggest asking about citalopram i have been on it for just over a year now and it helps alot, it is a depression medication but one of the "side effects" is lowered anxiety, you can still get anxiety sometimes but it dissapates extremly quickly, the only downside is that with it being a deppression medication it takes about 30 days to kick into full effect and it gives you a hell of a cotton mouth, but its just a suggestion so i hope it helps.