Neurology Expert Forum
Dizziness After a Fall
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Dizziness After a Fall

I fell on ice a year ago and hit my head. Several days later I began to experience debilitating dizzy spells that have been ongoing
  for over a year. A catscan showed nothing. I've seen countless doctors. One thought it was due to high blood pressure.
  Another told me to (literally) give my head a shake, bring on the dizziness and it would go away in a couple of weeks. It didn't.
  Another told me to sit on the end of my bed, roll my head from side to side and fall backwards. Other than feeling and looking
  stupid, it didn't have any effect on my dizziness at all. I am 67 years old and in very good health. Searches on the inet re:
  surgery and treatment have been vague at best. Help please.