Dizziness and feelings of falling
I am 24 years old and I have never had problems with dizziness before. In the last two months I have had 7 dizzy spells or feelings of falling. I could be standing up, sitting or laying down and the whole room will feel like it’s spinning around me or like I’m falling head first backwards and I get really clammy (it will only last for 3 or 4 seconds). One time I was sitting on the couch and the feeling of falling seemed so real that I jumped forward and yelled. I also like to take really hot showers, about the same time the dizziness started I would get dizzy in the shower and see little white lights swirling around (it’s only in the shower I see the lights when dizzy). I found that taking cool showers helps though. I have thought about waiting to see if it gets any worse before I go to a doctor. Would anyone have any ideas as to what this might be?
Most likely it is Vertigo. You have to check with ENT specialist to begin with to find out any inner ear disorder.  There are various tests MRI, Dix-Hallpike etc., and treatments available.  It is best to consult as early as possible since you have this for two months.
Regards.