Neurology Community
Dizziness and hangover without drinking
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dizziness and hangover without drinking

Hi,
I'm 24 year old female. I maintain healthy lifestyle - exercise, eat healthy, don't smoke, drink enough fluids and so on.
Yesterday I was grocery shopping and felt very weird - my head suddenly felt numb and wasn't able to walk straight line. I immediately set on the floor, waited for a couple of minutes and the feeling passed. I didn't feel any pain in chest or any numbness or pain in one side of my body. My heart raised right after it happened, but I'm guessing just because I got scared. I wasn't hungry or tired and I don't have any allergies.
I've been under a lot of stress lately, but not anymore. I also wasn't eating meat for 2 weeks (was trying to become a vegetarian), but the day before it happened had lots of chicken. During these two weeks I was taking multivitamins and was eating plenty of nuts and beans for protein.
I haven't felt dizziness any more, but I have a strange feeling in my head, like when you spin and freeze, sort of like out of balance a bit, very similar to hangover. I also feel very tired even though I get enough of sleep and find myself hard to concentrate. I've never felt anything like that in my entire life, even when I felt dizzy it was nothing like that. I have an appointment with a doctor tomorrow, but I would love a second opinion or advice.
Thank you.