Neurology Community
Dizziness lasting for almost 6 months.

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Dizziness lasting for almost 6 months.

CT Scan: Showed enlarged ventricles and temporal atrophy.

MRI Findings:
There is evidence of bilateral ventriculomegaly out of proportion of the atrophy of the sulci and gyri. There is moderate dilation of the third ventricle as well as the fourth ventricle with mild to moderate dilation of the temporal horns. The CSF flow study demonstrates normal CSF flow through the lateral ventricles, aqueduct and fourth ventricle with normal flow of the cercvicle medullary junction. No evidence of space-occupying lesion noted supra or infratentorially.
The diffusion-weighted images did not demonstrate andy diffusion-restircted abnormality.
There is a single punctate hyperintense signal noted in the deep white matter of the left frontoparietal lobe measuring 4mm, wish is nonspecific. Prominent perivascular space is noted in the left lentiform nucleus.

I've looked up most of this on the internet and only managed to confuse myself more. Hydrocephalus seems to be the common theme here but there's still other things I dont get. This seems to be a thing that happens to elderly more then middle aged. I'm a 38 year old Infantry Sgt so this is definately over my head.
Any clarification here would be wonderful.