Dizziness,shaking,tiredness, and brain fog
I have been feeling dizzy,tired, and shaking and just felt like my head was foggy, for about 2 months now. Well I have been to the doctor 3 times first two said it was anxiety, then they said it was an inner ear thing and gave me meds for dizziness. The meds for dizziness helps  a little not alot tho. BUt my biggest question is what could it be? I can not get them to do any test except the standard blood test. Im getting really aggravated feeling this way I am only 22 years old, and have no idea what this could be please give me a clue
If your symptoms do not improve on the basis of the precription then you should visit a neurologist for a scan/MRI to diagnose your case. Sometimes it is just a balance problem so your physician is going conservatively rather than aggresively. Take care!
But here you have to be referred to a neurologist so how can I get a doctor to refer me if they dont seem to think its anything other than my ears or anxiety?