Dizziness when bending over
I have had mild balance issues for a little over a year. I also have hand tremors. At first my neurologist thought that it was cerebellar ataxia but the MRI disclosed that the cerebellum was in good shape. I did however have enlarged ventricles. So then my neuro figures that I have early onset NPH. (I am 61).
The problem there is that my symptoms are not typical of NPH. I don't have the shuffling gait, urinary incontinence, and my thinking seems OK. My problem is when I look down too long or bend over, I get dizzy.  I have fallen a couple of times . My hands also have some tremor ,which has been relieved by medication, and my arms react spasmodically. The neurosurgeon also doesn't think that I have NPH. So right now we are waiting to see what develops. In 4 months or so, we will do another MRI which may tell us something. Right now I just have to be careful when I bend over.