Neurology Community
Dizziness when falling asleep

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Dizziness when falling asleep

Sometimes I have a weird dizziness when I lay down and start to fall asleep. I will be closing my eyes for about 2 to 4 mins. then I almost feel like I am spinning in my head then I open my eyes with my head still in the same position and everything is fine. Then my heart beats super fast, my legs shake, and I get really cold and hot at the same time.

I have major anxiety issues ( fear of being dizzy)
I have been to and ENT and a Balance specialist and they both said I had nothing wrong with me.
Occasionally when I would bend my head over I would be dizzy then I move my head back up and its fine. This is not BPPV because it does not happen everyday for a week or something its sporadic and it hasn't happened in over a year.

The sleeping dizziness happened a few weeks ago before I was about to fly home. I hate flying and such a huge fear, so I figured it was anxiety.

My neck also hurts for over 2 years now and I have been to 2 physical therapists and they said my neck is very tight and one said I had c4 and c5 out of place. So maybe that could be causing me to be dizzy when I move my neck.

PLEASE HELP ME. I hate falling asleep like this and I am STILL worried I have an inner ear disorder that is going to present itself later in life. I am very worried. Please someone help me.
ANYONE PLEASE HELP????!?!?!?