Neurology Community
Dizzy spells followed by fatigue, lost of focus and face numbness

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I’m having dizzy spells that last only less than 10sec if that but followed by fatigue, drained feeling, lost of focus and face numbness and other weird feelings.  My head seems cloudy. As if it’s not getting enough oxygen to clear it up. Also someone else mentioned the following symptoms which I also have, he or he wrote:” I noticed a correlation between eye activity and the spells, like turning my head to fast, scrolling up or down on a computer screen, looking down when doing eye related work”.
I did an EEG which was normal and MRI was normal but my neurologist mentioned that there were few white spots on the brain but he said that they are normal and many people may have them, however, they don’t know what they are and what caused them.
Of course this doesn’t help me much…
Avatar_dr_m_tn
White spots on the MRI image of the brain may suggest of calcifications or Multiple sclerosis. The symptoms may be related to Multiple sclerosis. Another probable cause of dizziness may be Spondylolisthesis as you have mentioned that you feel dizzy on sudden turning of the head and working of the computer. In this disorder,  flexing the neck causes one vertebra to slip over the vertebra next to it . As a result, the spinal canal is suddenly narrowed, and each time the neck moves, the spinal cord is slightly but repeatedly injured. Please take a second opinion on the symptoms and diagnosis. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!

Thank you for your response. I checked the symptoms of MS and I don't have any of them. no frequent urine no Pain because of muscle spasms, Pain in the arms or legs, Problems moving arms or legs, and no Problems walking also I don’t have any of the other symptoms such as loss of memory. In fact I actually workout 6 days a week, I eat healthy and my blood work that I've done recently came out fine.  Just this mild dizzy spells that I get one a while followed with fatigue, sometimes pressure around my ears but only when I’m tired or stressed out.