Do I have serotonin syndrome?
Okay two days ago, I took two red dawn x pills. your only suppose to take one. There like fake xtacy pills but there legal. Then my Friend and I smoked some weed laced with kratom and when i got high from weed my body got hot and my hands felt like they were melting and my pupils were dilating. I was over analyzing everything. And then i started hallucinating and Everything was swirly and i felt like I wanted to be a puddle on the floor. So then finally We went to my friends house and laid there. I took one pill at 7 and another at 9 and i drank a whole half gallon of oj. then we smoked about ten. and the high lasted until 2. I don't know if i was high or it was serotonin syndrome. Yesterday i woke up and had a head ache and had problem with my motor coordination it was hard to do some things. Also it was hard to remember. I was also easily agitated. Today is a lot better. I feel normal besides the head ache. I still have that. What do you think?
If i were to have serotonin sydrome. how long would it take for it to go away? I read something about an enzyme that has to be replaced naturally by the body in around 4 weeks? And I do dxm like almost every weekend in low dosses like 200mg to 300mg. If i do it will I have these effects again? I didnt do dxm, but there is alot of spectulation that there is dxm in the pills i took.