Does ciprofloaxin cause nerve pain help!
I was having testicular pain 7 weeks ago and the doctor  suspected i was having a UTI he prescribe me 7 day 500mh cipro twice a day antibiotic treatment.  How during the course of it , i have difficulty in breathing and had dey theoat and mouth which i thought should be the normal side effects of the medication. However after completing the course of the drug , i felt nerve pain on my eyes , thighs , groin area , legs , arms.  And muscles weakness.  
Doctors run through many scans and could not find a problem with me. As i read on the net that cipro causing many adverse effects like permanent damage on the tendons , nerves , tissues. I wonder it is true and is there a remedy towards it ?  Is it a long term side effect on my nerves or it will be better in time. Thanks anyone shed some light in it?
My husband was on a long-term course of cipro for prostatitis.  After three weeks, he developed stomach aches and pains and the doctor told him to stop.  Unfortunately he also developed the types of pains and muscle weakness you are describing.  This was in January and it has been a year without it going away.  Cipro is a VERY powerful antibiotic and there are boards on the internet that have many people complaining about their "Cipro poisoning".  He had been on Cipro in the past for no more than 7 to 10 days with no side effects.  He's had many tests and the doctors just "poo poo" him.   Good luck.
So you telling me i am dying slowly n there is no hope?
Both Cipro and Levaquin are antibiotics of a class known as flouroquinalones. Patients often have systemic problems with one of the other, particularly muscular pains and tendon tears. The reason for this is unclear. One theory is that the body metabolizes drugs through the CYP 450 series of super-enzymes. Genetically some people lack the enzymes to properly metabolize this class of drugs. As for the permanance of the problem, most people recover after a couple of months. A small number have residual effects forever. I am sensitive to Levaquin, but not Cipro. The aches and pains persisted for about six months before disappearing.