Double Vision
Hi there,

Over the last year I have experienced double vision three times with the latest time lasting approximately four minutes. During the last episode, if I bent my neck forward which put my head in a downward position and moved my eyes up to look out the double vision was gone. However, if I moved my head back in the upright position and looked forward the double vision was present. Any idea what this might mean?

Thank you!
Hello.

We can come to a tentative conclusion if you can mention your age and any other relevant medical history. Specifically, do you have any other symptoms (such as , headache, nausea/vomiting)  going on while you get the double vision ?

If we try to look at the episode, where you have described that the double vision disappears when you look up with your head bent, i would like to ask you if the double vision disappears when you look upwards with your head straight. If it does disappear, it may have a significant meaning.

Do you get episodes of vertigo ?

Regards
I'm a 38-year-old female. Health history has been normal except for shortness of breath, recent chest pain, and sharp pain under left side of rib cage as well that comes and goes. This was diagnosed as asthma. Also, approximately a year ago I noticed a visible pulse under my left eye that lasted for two weeks and went away.

No symptoms while having the double vision. No episodes of vertigo either. I don't know if the double vision would have disappeared if I had looked upward with my head straight as I didn't try this.

Thanks so much for getting back with me!
Hi Riley599,
i have exactly the same double vision, but everyday now. What ever happened in your case? Obviously I'd love to know.