Drooping of eye, numbness and tingling
I have had strange episodes for 5 or so years now. They started with vision disturbance, facial drop,  and weakness, numbness and tingling on right side, tremors inside, jerky body movements, shaking hands, eye twitch and drooling on right side . Afterwards for 1 or 2 days I have a unbalanced walk, shakey handwriting.  At first they were once a year, but now they are every couple months. Since these episodes have started I have joint aches that go from joint to joint, memory loss, confusion, trouble thinking, fatigue, weight gain, tingling in right arm and hand, severe lower back pain at times and flutters in chest. I've had MRI's that showed lesions, CT showed nothing, heart ultrasound that showed nothing, blood work showed high cholesterol. Am on Vytorin and asprin. Dr. thought it might have been MS-but the lesions are in the wrong area of the brain, TIA's-asprin. The last desicion is migranes, but the medicine made it worse. It has now started on my left side. I can't help but wonder what's next. Any ideas where to go from hear?
Bell's Palsy is paralysis of the facial muscles.
It is caused by infection/inflammation of the cranial nerve that goes to the face.
One of the things that can cause this is infection of the cranial nerve with the bacteria that causes Lyme Disease.

The other symptoms sound very much like Lyme Disease.

Carol
Have they checked you for Myasthenia Gravis?  I know that a droopy eyelid and fatigue are symptoms.  You have a lot of other symptoms too that I'm not sure follows MG.  Just a thougth.  Hang in there.  

CarolynV
Thank you for responding to my post. I have asked my family physcian to run a lymes test. He has ordered a C6 test. I am waiting for the results. Thanks again.
Thank you for responding to my post. I will keep MG in mind when I talk to my dr.
Check for Myasthenia Gravis.  You have alot of the symptoms.

rcallea
My mother has almost exactly those same symptoms. There is a place in our cheek where the cartoid artery splits. As we get older, this narrows. In our family, this "Y" tends to sit high in the cheek causing "mini strokes" as we get older (my Mom's started when she was in her early 50's). MRIs don't often pick this up because the small clot that gets caught in the "Y" has already moved on.