Dull headache/pressure, sleepy
I have always had reoccurring headaches, but for the past week, I have had a constant tingling sensation in my head, along with intense pressure/dull pain in the back of my head, and dull pain behind my eyes as well. I have always had problems with feeling extremely sleepy and hazy even though I sleep well at night. I am hoping this is just allergies, but it is really affecting my day-to-day life. I cannot concentrate on anything, and life has just been foggy for me. I have never had any health problems (other than depression from time to time), and my family has a pretty good health history.
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

For any kind of recurring headaches, possibilities like nerve pinched in spine (especially cervical) migrainous, cluster, tension and refractive errors that need to be evaluated thoroughly with the help of a neurologist here. Migraine like headache can be throbbing, one sided of face & head and preceded by aura (starts with blurred vision). Cluster headache may appear as burning, explosive in nature and tear appears from eyes. Tension headache originates with stress and anxiety disorder. Please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the further underlying disorders by clinically examine you & ordering MRI or CT scan here that may be the main reasons of your headache attacks & other symptoms and can provide you an appropriate treatment. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!