Dull upper-left side pain
three weeks ago, i started to feel dull discomfort in my upper back, below my neckline.  Since then, the dull pain in on my upper left side side, almost at the shoulder blade.  There is also discomfort under my arm pit when i am actively doing something.  When I sleep, I have to be propped up, as it is uncomfortable to lay flat on my back.  It also is uncomfortable to roll over while in bed.  Once I am out of bed, I feel okay, just once-in-a-while do I feel the discomfort.  I especially feel discomfort when I go outside in the cold.  I am in St. Louis working and it is freezing here.  I live in Los Angeles.  Two years ago I had walking pneumonia.  Could this be something related to walking pneumonia?  Or could this be a heart related problem?
hi,it could be anything ranging from neuropathy due to nerve compression,onset of heart problem or pleuritis(less chance).

Are you hypertensive?.Please consult doctor for proper evaluation.EKG,X ray,MRI spine will rule out the cause.

Bye and take care!