Neurology Expert Forum
EEG results
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

EEG results

My last month's EEG results say that I have slowing of delta waves at the location of my fibrous dysplasia.  It's a 4 cm lesion located at my frontal lobe and there is some brain compression.  Otherwise, my brain MRI and MRA are normal.  

Would you be inclined to this that this explains my constant feeling of being in a "dreamlike" and highly anxious state of mind?    

I also experience a constant dull headache (usually non specific but occasionally I feel it at the exact location of the lesion).  

Basically my main question is would you be inclined to think that the brain compression and slowing of Delta waves is causing my "dreamlike" and anxious state of mind, or do you think it's more likely a psychological result of constant pain?    Or could it be something totally different?  

thanks!