ET or Early-Onset PD
I'm 44 y o female.  I've had minor hand tremors since my teens. Ten years ago they became stronger, in the last 5 years stronger still.  Since July 07 they've skyrocketed.  They're in the hands, legs, mouth & chin.  They can stay active for days & ebb then come right back.  They occur when I use the body part & at rest.  Now random muscles have begun to jerk strongly, like the jerks I get as I fall asleep, but it happens throughout the day in various body parts.  If I'm seated my foot will kick up, etc.  Last fall I started to get numbness & tingling in my left hand & foot, muscle stiffness, muscle fatigue & muscle spasms.  Dad's had a tremor as long as I remember but it never got worse.  I take psychotropic meds but the worsening of symptoms pre-dates when I started taking them.  No med changes have taken place in over a year.  The psychiatrist doesn't believe the meds are connected to these issues.  
The PCP said the muscle symptoms were fibromyalgia, the tremors either ET or Early-Onset Parkinson's then said there's nothing to be done in the early stages of either & wouldn't refer me to neuro.  I got a new PCP & a referral & see a neuro in 3 weeks but today was really bad & I thought I'd set out on my own for answers.
I'm worried the neuro will think I'm a flake when I say all the different symptoms I'm having.