Neurology Community
EYE TWITCHING PAIN IN NECK AND HEAD

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

EYE TWITCHING PAIN IN NECK AND HEAD

I am answering this for the first person. The one who has a crink in their neck and their eye is twitching. I SERIOUSLY have had the wierdest things happening to me. I have gone to Doctor after doctor and know one could figure it out. Well, last week I started getting a HORRIBLE pain in my neck and i would scratch my head and it hurt so bad. It felt like I had an infected hair or a bump on my head. And then I found a blister by my ear. It was wierd and painful. Then my eye started twitching and my vision is coming in and out. When I say eye is twitching i mean 24/7. I went to the ER again becuase I was their a few weeks ago and had already been dealing with a doctor except this time I had visible evidence. I had Shingles. You will know if you have them becuase they will only be on one side. So in my case it is the right side of my head. My neck hurts so bad and every once in awhile my head burns or it feels like someone is pulling my hair. The eye twitching and blurry vision is becuase the shingles went into my eye becuase I was misdiagnosed and was not taking the right medicine. If you are feeling pain in your neck/head/eye twitching and it is on one side of your body you have shingles probably and get them taken care of quick becuase mine hurt soooooo bad!

This discussion is related to Maniac eye twitch!.